Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Now *THIS!* is what you call container gardening

How'd you like to get this email?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I need a small favor....if it's not too much trouble.
I am going away on vacation and I need someone
to water my plants while I am gone.
In this hot weather they'll probably need water twice a day.

Thanks a lot.
I'll send you a postcard.

I've attached a photo for your reference.


p.s. the ladder is in the shed

This picture is making the rounds of the gardening Internet at the moment

Way too cute.

5 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I finally understand the blog thing Thank you!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's absolutely hilarious...

Genie
The Inadvertent Gardener

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool . Never seen such a thing . Neat way to have lots of plants in a small patio area and still have room for seating . But NO WAY would I want to be the one to have to water them all . Hope they get regular rain . LOL !!!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Carol Michel said...

That is too funny!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Doug Green said...

Just for the record - this is almost 100% surely photoshopped. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home