Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Moving

To all my fellow gardeners and bloggers. I'm moving blog locations to my own url at:http://douggreensgarden.com/

This blog will no longer be supported or used as I'm consolidating everything into my own website. Please feel free to come on over and sign up for the email notifications on my new blog.

I'll be answering questions, posting pictures (there's 50 new ones up there now with my newsletter picture contest) and having a blog-of-a-time.

Again - that's at http://douggreensgarden.com/

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand the move; so many spaces you write on, so little time. However, I went to your site, but wonder; how would I enter the picture contest? I can't seem to find where I would do this. I think I have a "keeper" or 2. I have really enjoyed this year of Doug Greens Gardening.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your move. I'll go check out your new blog :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home