Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fastest Flowers Around

I'm told that former NASCAR driver - the King Richard Petty (the winningest driver ever) is going to be the spokesperson for 3 garden products. If you're down South, you're likely to see him touting some lawn seed and supplements for the garden.







I knew Richard could go fast in a car but I thought it was Daryl that got to ride the mowing machine because Michael won't let him drive his car.

So other than a famous face -what's he got going for him in the gardening world.

Would you buy lawn seed from this guy?

Somebody thinks you would.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Speaking as someone from the South (not originally I must add), I don't get the whole NASCAR thing, but it is apparent that someone does... so who knows. My fear is that you will see him advertising for other things as well, and my guess is, they will not be of the kinder, more gentle, environmental product...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home