Thursday, June 22, 2006

I want this garden design element in my backyard

garden design
This Montreal FLORA garden was designed by a Chelsea flower-show, (U.K.) gold medal winner from Australia (how's that for a mixed bag of locations)

Whatever or wherever, this garden design construction is one I'd be delighted to have in my own backyard. Constructed of metal framework, lined with wood and waterproofed with cement on the outside, this two part gazebo (what else can you call it?) and pond captured my imagination.

You can see the fireplace in the section facing us - what you can't see in the longer one is the dining area (after you've grilled the steaks on the firepit).

It might be a little difficult to move it to the island but when they take down FLORA in October, I'd sure like to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home