Friday, September 29, 2006

New Website

I have this new website that I've just started. Because I answer questions and write a regular gardening column, I needed a place to store all these questions/answers and opinions.

So this is it.

There are still some technological issues I'm working on - but it's up there and working away.

I note I do answer questions in my free gardening newsletter. I used to answer them from all over the web but as you can imagine, with several hundred coming in every day - it was more than a body could handle.

So if you do have a question, feel free to subscribe and ask away. Otherwise, I regret I can't help you out.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found you website and blog and was pleased to find that you are in a more northerly climate so can relate to the problems faced by northern gardeners. I haven't checked out your entire site yet but I have enjoyed what I have had time to read. I am a hummer gardener in the Niagara region of NY so I push the limits with a lot of my plants since many are not peticularly hardy here. I overwinter lots of cuttings inside and start new plants from seed in late winter. Looking forward to checking out more of your site. It is nice to find a gardening expert in the North.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home