Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Arghhh- new belt needed


There I was - out on my 16-hp tractor - pretending I was back on the farm out a-workin' ma fields. In reality, I'm running a tiller behind this great old workhorse of a machine when ... the tiller belt broke.

I just found out nobody stocks these items any more - they're too expensive (! - gasp) and have to be ordered in special.

How expensive you ask? The long drive belt for the tiller is about to set me back over C$100 by the time I add in the taxes.

That's a lot of tilling to do I can tell you to pay for this drive-belt. I'm not overly impressed.

The pic to the left is the side garden facing the garage - the garden goes equal distance from there but there's still a long way to go to get to the real soil under the compacted turf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home